Orthopedic and Soft-Tissue Surgery
In our continuing efforts to offer the highest quality veterinary medicine, we are pleased to provide a wide range of surgical services for our patients. From routine surgical procedures, such as spaying and neutering, to more complex surgeries, we look forward to the opportunity to care for your pet’s surgical needs. Our focus on patient safety, pain management, and employing the most current surgical practices is designed to exceed your expectations and put your concerns to rest.
Our staff is highly skilled in performing veterinary surgeries and will make every effort to ensure that your pet receives the very best care before, during, and after surgery. We will take exceptional care to ensure a safe and complete recovery for your pet.
Does your pet need surgery? Schedule a Consult
Types of Surgeries We Perform
- Spay (dog, cat, rabbit, pig)
- Neuter (dog, cat, guinea pig, pig, goat)
- Tibial Tuberosity Advancement (TTA)
- Extracapsular Cruciate Repair
- Patellar Luxation Repair
- Intramedullary Bone Pinning
- Bone Plating
- Autogenous Bone Grafts
- Soft-Tissue Repair
- Tumor Removal
- Anal Sacculectomy (anal sac removal)
- CO2 Laser Surgery (Soft Tissue)
- Limb Amputations
- Enucleations (eye removal)
- Eyelid Tie Down
- Ectropion and Entropion Repair
- Lagophthalmos Repair
- General Soft-Tissue Surgery
- Umbilical Hernia Repair
- Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Stenotic Nares (narrow nostril) Repair
- Overlong Soft Palate Surgery
- Cystotomy (bladder stone removal)
- Splenectomy (spleen removal)
- GI Surgery
- Nephrectomy (kidney removal)
When your pet is ready to go home, we will review your postoperative care and medication instructions. If any questions arise after your pet returns home or at any other time during the postoperative period, call us. We welcome your questions and will do all we can to help your pet recover fully. Help is only a phone call away.
Surgery can be a source of anxiety and stress for many pet owners. Maybe you worry about whether your pet will be well cared for, or perhaps you have concerns about adequate precautions and monitoring. Let us address your concerns. Whether your pet needs minor surgery or a complex procedure, call us. Let’s discuss how our surgical services can benefit your pet.