Emergency Pet Care
Emergencies, accidents, and illnesses are unfortunate facts of life. We understand how upsetting it is when your pet is sick or injured and know you want the best very best level of care when your pet is hospitalized and needs critical care services.
For these reasons, we offer emergency and critical care veterinary medical services during normal hospital hours. Our expert health care team is staffed with caring, compassionate, highly-skilled professionals who are dedicated to providing quality care for your pet.
When to Bring in Your Pet for Urgent Care
We recommend that you call us immediately if your pet is experiencing any of the following:
- Choking or having difficulty breathing
- Hit by a car or suffered blunt-force trauma of any kind
- Ingested a foreign object such as a toy, sock, or string
- Ingested something poisonous
- Profuse bleeding
- Inability to move or stand
- Unusually warm or cold
- Having a seizure
- Loss of consciousness
- Excessive vomiting and/or severe diarrhea
- Blood in stool
- Unable to pass stool or urinate
When in doubt about your pet’s condition, call us—our team will be more than happy to answer your questions, offer advice, or set up a room so we can see your pet.